Organizations and individuals are facing a rapidly changing world:
- 75% of the S&P 500 will be replaced by 2030.
- 47% of jobs will be replaced by robots within 30 years.
To thrive in an environment defined by change and uncertainty, the workers of tomorrow will need to build a strong foundation of skills to think and act innovatively and nimbly. This highly interactive workshop will give you the skillset you'll need by teaching you the best of design thinking, lean startup, creativity and storytelling skills. By the end you will:
- Understand how to embed innovation processes and behaviors in your team, department and organization.
- Learn how to engage in “problem-finding” to identify relevant customer and organizational challenges to spark innovation.
- Use powerful alternatives to traditional brainstorming to generate original ideas.
- Build and test your ideas with lean experimentation business model innovation.
- More effectively persuade colleagues and target audiences about your innovation challenges through storytelling tools.
- Connect and network with other innovation practitioners.
Who should attend?
- Innovation leaders, directors and executives who are passionate about improving their skills and bringing more innovation into their organization.
- Those seeking to introduce a centralized or far-reaching innovation program within their organization.
- Those involved with learning & development around innovation or digital transformation efforts within their organization.
- Those interested in learning more about design thinking, lean startup, creativity skills and strategic communication.
What will I receive from this workshop?
- A practical innovation toolkit consisting of the latest innovation skills from design thinking, lean startup, creativity and strategic communications that can be applied immediately within the organization.
- A one-hour innovation coaching session that can be redeemed at any time to help guide you in applying what you have learned within your organization.
- A copy of our Innovation Essentials, a short user-friendly guidebook that provides all the frameworks used throughout the course, glossaries, and further suggested readings in innovation.
- Access to our Slack channel for all attendees of the workshop to continue the learning long after the course is finished.
What language will this workshop be conducted in?
To allow for an international audience, the workshop will be conducted in English. However, the facilitators are also fluent in German.
Terms and Conditions
If you are unable to make it to the course, we will allow another person to attend in your place. Unfortunately we will not be able to refund tickets for this course, but you can apply a credit to the purchase of a future course.